School of Convenience Store Dealer Development
- Offer Wholesalers/Jobbers a dealer development program for their new and/or existing dealers.
- Offer people new to the convenience store industry a complete school of fundamentals to operate in today’s environment.
- Offer existing dealers an opportunity for further education in the convenience store business.
- Instruct new or existing dealers of convenience stores about aspects of utilizing and implementing “Best Practices” in daily, monthly and yearly operations of their retail site.
- Instruct attendees on the opportunities for growing their convenience store business.
About the School
- 5 Days of power training covering all aspects of the convenience store operation.
- Specific brand training included for products and programs offered by a brand.
- Complete analysis of dealer’s capabilities and areas needed for improvement reports through the Business Skills Assessment Program, before and after the training.
- “State of the Art” interactive curriculum.
- All workbooks and manuals are furnished.
- Computers used for daily books, FasTrax® Professional for Financial Analysis and Tracking of operations.
- Facilitated by industry experts that owned and operated convenience stores.
- Each training segmented tested for understanding of materials trained.